Monday, November 3, 2008

Long Time No See

It has been a while since I wrote anything. That is probably because I came back to my country (which is Lithuania). It's been a whole month. I needed time to get used to living back here. I can not say that i am completely comfortable, but life does not stand in one place and I have to move on.

During this month I stopped my crafting, but I am about to start making something. Christmas is comming and I usually make presents myself. I also opened my Etsy shop, so don't be shy and pay a visit: www.6spots.etsy.com. Besides that, I started to go to gym - pilates rules :D Well, that is what I've done so far. The only thing I did not do is that I did not start to look for a job. And now it is going to be rather too difficult because of many paper works I have to do for my studies.

Anyways, so much for now...

I miss Ireland....

No comments: