Thursday, December 30, 2010

Presents

So, what do you think of this years Christmas? :) Mine was nothing special. Spent some time on my own, had a wonderful dinner, unwrapped few presents.. um... no.. I actually didn't, because most important presents only came today by post :)

For me the most important part of Christmas is the 24th of December, The Christmas Eve. I spent it with my friends, it was a very good time. We played Monopoly, a game that I haven't touched for more than ages :) I finished second. Which is not bad, considering I had almost forgotten how to play :P

And that was probably the most exciting thing that happened during Christmas season. So now remembering my childhood Christmases and coming back to school after holidays, when all kids would brag what they've got for presents, I will list all my presents :D

I got.... 10 euro gift card to any Irish bookshop (very thoughtful present, for I love books and bookshops), pair of hand-knitted woolen socks (thanks grams, it was very cold in here. needed them terribly), whole dvd of pics from my best friends wedding, long awaited gift, a little set of skincare cosmetics, a mug, two big boxes of sweets (not very thoughtful as I am on a no sugar diet and even less thoughtful because those are my favorite sweets), a coupon of 15 euro for one of my chiropractor sessions, a very cute hand made brooch and a bookmark from my cousin and then some presets from me to myself: a pair of the most gorgeous earrings, I got them at crafts fair from an artist Liz Schwarz. The best present ever, needless to say :D, then I got loads of books on diet and aromatherapy and recipe books for home made creams and other skincare products. Quite exciting, since I wasn't expecting too many good stuff at all (well except the ones from myself :P )

Overall, good Christmas. Would have loved to have the whole house for myself a bit longer, but hey.. you can't have it all. 4 more days off work and laziness, what else could I ask for? :D:D

No comments: